Mgr. Radomír HRIVŇÁK
- Date of birth: 11 May 1972.
- 1990-1995 – Matej Bel University, Banská Bystrica, Faculty of Humanities, Mgr. (MA) degree in the English Language and in the Slovak Language and Literature.
- 1995-2004 – teacher of English and Slovak (Grammar School of J.G.Tajovský in Banská Bystrica, First Private Grammar School in Lučenec, Secondary Forestry School in Banská Štiavnica).
- Since May 2003 – freelance interpreting & translations licence.
- November 2004 – February 2008 – translation projects manager, in-house translator and interpreter with a language services agency, Bratislava.
- Since March 2008 - freelance translator and interpreter
- Since 27 June 2007 – registered as a certified translator in the Directory of Sworn Experts, Translators and Interpreters of the Ministry of Justice.
- Quality language services – peak of language engineering
Precise, flexible, never late. Supreme language competence, cultivated to weld ideas into a natural and smooth communication, keeping it tailored, where appropriate, to specific features of language cultures, target recipient and function of the text. Ready to consult matters with specialists in the field.
Experience in a vast range of topics and areas. Key fields of expertise: aviation, business, defence, environment, food industry, forestry, gas industry, history, law, PR, tourism.
Hardware: desktop PC; notebook HP Pavilion - 1,40 GHz, 480 MB RAM; non-stop Internet connection, scanner / printer / copier.
Software: Windows XP Home, SDL TRADOS 2007 Suite Freelance
- Language skills
English - professional level
Czech - as a source language in translations
Hungarian - communication level
Russian - basics